Monday 29 January 2018

The Alpha Light
God Purpose life

“The purpose of life is a life of purpose” – Robert Byrne

I remember waking up every morning, getting out bed, brushing my teeth, washing, eating my breakfast and heading out to the world. I remember facing everyday thinking to myself… There must be more to life than this! I want more! God please, I can’t go on like this! I want more?

More? More of what?

The more I sought after “more”, the more I sort after that missing “thing” and at the time an almost intangible “thing” I called “more”, the more confused I became.

What was the “more” I was looking for? I had no idea, all I knew is that if this was all there was to life, it would have been better if I was never born.

I want to ask you a question, are you satisfied with your life? Or are you trying to find something more? Are you asking yourself “What more is there to life?” Are you Screaming up to God and praying like I did,” God I want more!

The Question “What is more?” is a very important question. We always try and find that thing that we think will fulfill our “more” and put an end to that void we have.

What is more? Is it Money? Friends? Parties? Bigger house? Bigger Car?

I’m sure you can recall I time you got the “more” you were looking for; speaking for myself I remember getting what I thought would fill the gap, I remember thinking, “Maybe if I got more of this, maybe than the void would close” and I would chase more money, I would chase more friends, I would be at every party there was, but still I would tell myself, there has Got to be more to life than this! There has to!?

And this is why The Alpha Light was born, for people who like me are searching for “more”. I am going to call this “more”, this “void filler” we are so desperately looking for. I am going to call it Purpose. And I am going to call this aching, this feeling of un-fulfillment, this voice that keeps on telling us there has to be more. I am going to call this voice in side of us God. And finally I will call our journey with God and purpose, our peace that we will receive and joy unspeakable that will rule our lives, I will call the journey where we are happiness fules, with no worries, and no cares, I will call this Life.

The Alpha light aims to introduce you to the Light of The world, who said that he would quench our thirst for more, His name is Jesus. And with that I will be sharing everyday practical advice and training so that you can be all you need to be in order to fulfill you calling and purpose.

Remember, “You were created as a solution to a problem No one else can solve if not you”- Myles Munroe.
And God has given you everything you need in order to be who he created you to be. With that said, let us begin our journey to Destiny, and I believe that I will meet you at the top.


-        Salem Etaka 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an effective and Productive week!

Have an effective and Productive week! Have you ever felt like you are too busy, and tired? Have you ever felt like you have too much ...